Monday, September 09, 2013

must-have: Alexa Chung // It





The forever it-girl, and style icon, and tv host, and editor and one of my favourite girls in the fashion world launches her new book, appropriately entitled "It". Another appropriate title would be "Bible" but I heard that was taken.
There is no self-called fashionista, fashion blogger, fashion lover in this universe that doesn't want this book more than anything right now. I can't stop thinking about it, it's always on my mind, I see it everywhere I go, it's the best thing I don't own yet, "what do you mean I forgot to eat, I feel fine".
Anyway, what I mean is we all have a lot to learn from this woman so obviously you all need to get this book, right now. We should have an online book reading sometime, don't forget to bring the cookies.

Source (& where to buy): Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment