Thursday, August 22, 2013

eye candy: Gaga With V Mag

IT'S SOLD OUT!

Clockwise from top left: (Customs) Giorgio Armani, Balenciaga, Versace and SLP.


Photographed by Inez and Vinoodh

Even the restock is sold out.
"So what now?" - I thought to myself. The ridiculous prices on ebay are definitely not an option. It sucks to be european in times like these, I can't buy it on stand and no matter how much it costs I still HAVE to pay for the shipping, it's just not fair, but anyhting worth getting is hard to get. Yet, and even though I absolutely loved this spread (definitely one of my favs of her) and I absolutely LOVE this lady, from everything she stands for to how she presents herself to the world, it's a magazine doing a publicity stunt, a good one, a great one, but I can't help loving it. Anyway, if you're a fellow unfortunate, let's just enjoy whatever is available for us. Because it is still worth it, it's gold.

Source: V Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment